We highly DISCOURAGE box collectors from placing an order. We do our best to ship out items in the best condition but we can make no guarantees on the shipment handling process. Instead, we suggest customers to order from a physical store so that they get the items in perfect condition.
LEGO® Minecraft™ The Sky Tower (21173) is filled with authentic action and diverse environments that kids with a passion for Minecraft can reconfigure again and again for endless adventures in the clouds.
Sky-high Minecraft creativity
Kids use cool, authentic Minecraft features to fly into the sky and build a floating blacksmith’s house, a soaring tower and a garden island. The play possibilities range from growing vegetables to battling flying phantoms. This accessory-packed playset is infinitely reconfigurable so kids can rebuild, reimagine and enjoy endless adventures – just like in the online game, but with hands-on, creative construction.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ The Sky Tower (21173) incorporates a diverse range of buildable environments that reconfigure in infinite ways to inspire Minecraft adventures that never end.
- Includes a Pilot figure with elytra wings, netherite helmet, firework rocket and trident; 2 flying phantoms; an orange tabby cat; and lots of authentic accessories.
- This fantastically versatile playset encourages kids to continually adapt their creations and explore new adventures. It’s just like the video game, but with hands-on, creative construction.
- Minecraft™ players and creative builders aged 8 and up will enjoy endless hands-on, immersive pleasure with this imagination-inspiring playset.
- Measuring over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 6 in. (15 cm) wide and 5 in. (12 cm) deep, this reconfigurable set is ideal for imaginative play, creative display and combining with other LEGO® Minecraft™ sets.
- The colorful playset contains many authentic Minecraft™ accessories, including a crafting table, anvil, grindstone, soul lanterns, potatoes, beetroots and a barrel of fish.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ playsets give Minecraft players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life by an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces.
- LEGO® building kits meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.